We use state-of-the-art analytical techniques and seek to present our findings in a manner that is readily understood by a diverse audience, such as physicians, patients, third-party payers and decision-makers.
- Strategic advice on designing and validating Health Outcomes and Patient Reported Measures (PROs)
- Decision analyses that forecast the long-term real and potential implications of novel healthcare products and services, such as cost-effectiveness analyses and budget impact analyses
- Systematic and evidenced-based reviews of published literature pertaining to epidemiology, burden of illness, treatment patterns, costs, and clinical effectiveness of treatments
- Communication services for presenting analytical findings, including presentations at international congresses, manuscripts in peer-reviewed journals, and web-based and CD-ROM based interactive programs
- Statistical and econometric analyses concerning clinical effectiveness, treatment patterns, costs of care, and quality of life